Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Alaska Recap

3 Weeks Late... But Worth the Wait

Alaska was amazing.  Nuff said.  I don't even know where to begin... It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen.  I walked amongst moose, bald eagles and bears.  I saw more shades of blue and green than I ever thought existed.  The sun never set, which made our adventures last that much longer.  I caught enough fish to last me months.  The marathon, turns out, was one of the duller moments of the trip.









Don't get me wrong, I'm not ignoring the fact that I ran my first marathon, however, I never anticipated just how many memories I would have from the trip.  I am editing all the clips into a movie for my family members to see.  I will post the link on here when I finish it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment