Friday, August 27, 2010

Young Love

I just came across this photo -- it was a photo shoot I did for a designer that made awesome pillows (Check out Pillows by Danielle).  Christina McNeill was the photographer, and a great one at that.  She has beautiful work and is amazing to work with.  I wanted to share the picture... It's happy.  It's pure.  It's innocent.  It's young love.


Some days it's nice to see love (although this was staged).  Society has twisted the idea of love with shows like The Bachelor and other trash that I don't want to waste finger tapping to mention.  Love is precious, rare, and personal.  Finding that one whom you can connect with is not something that should be taken for granted, rather it should be cherished.

I hope this photo could put a warm, fuzzy spot into even the most cynical of hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment